Thank you for reviewing our policies regarding any personal information you may choose to provide through our website. We take your privacy very seriously. We carefully protect any and all information entrusted to us. We only collect information that helps us serve you better and that you voluntarily provide. We do not share your information with anyone else unless you've approved of such sharing in advance.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
The following types of information may be collected at this website during the transactional process if they are voluntarily provided by you:
- Your e-mail address
- Your first and last name
- Your street address, city, state and ZIP Code
- Phone Numbers
- Pertinent information specific to an event or activity (where relevant)
- We never make your e-mail address available to other companies or organizations.
- We only collect your e-mail address when you provide it voluntarily.
- If you supply us with your e-mail address, you may receive periodic messages from us with information on new products, services or upcoming events.
- If you later decide you no longer wish to receive such messages, you may let us know by changing your account profile from our website or by sending an e-mail, calling, unsubscribing or writing us. Be sure to include your complete name and address to help us locate and remove any records we have on file.
Right to Opt Out:
- If you supply your email or postal address you have the option to opt out of mailings. Your email and postal address will then be used only to contact you regarding product recalls, safety notices or to remind you that you have incomplete transactions.