Free In-Store Pickup:
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Some items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away, we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to the shop. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
We are currently only offering in store pick up.
We strive to get you the right product before you buy. If you have questions on fit or anything else call or text us to make sure you’re getting a bike or product that meets your needs. If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
Returns must have the order number clearly marked on the outside of the package, or the item will be refused.
- Time: You have 14 days from purchase to request a refund.
- Method of Refund: Refund will be applied to the original form of payment. A 3% fee will be charged for refunds to credit card transactions.
- Product Condition: Product must be in new condition with original packaging and tags in order to return.
- Bikes, installed parts and worn clothing cannot be returned.
- Refund Contact Info: Contact us in-store, over the phone, or via email for a refund.
- Charges: Customer is responsible for any shipping costs related to the return. If something minor happens to the product in shipping we reserve the right to deal with the issue and make it right vs. returning the bike/product.
- Closeout Items - Closeout items cannot be returned.